for foreign businessmen
REGISTRATION OF BUSINESS IN UKRAINE
for conducting business activity
Limited Liability Company (LLC) is one of the most popular organizational forms of doing business in Ukraine.
An individual entrepreneur (FLP) is one of the forms of business entities activities in Ukraine. Statute of an entrepreneur is acquired after the state registration with the state registrar.
Representation of a foreign company in Ukraine is a unit that is located outside the country of location of the main office of the enterprise.
Conditions for registration of business activities:
- must have a legal address
- when creating an LLC, the formation of the authorized capital is an integral part
- the authorized capital of the LLC is made up of the nominal value of the shares of its participants, which can be no more than 100
- the choice of economic activities is carried out according to the Classifier
ADVANTAGES OF BUSINESS REGISTRATION IN UKRAINE
LLC / INDIVIDUAL ENTREPRENEUR / REPRESENTATION
- the number of participants is unlimited
- society can be created by another Society with a single participant
- society can be created by a single participant of another Company
- the charter may not include information about participants, the size of the share capital and part participants in the company
- you can work with large financial turnovers
- to pay expenses is possible in non-cash form
- it is possible to choose an appropriate taxation system for conducting business enterprises
- it is much easier to obtain some licenses, permits and permits documentation